2019 Fall Pitching Clinic
We are excited to announce the details for our 2019 Fall Pitching Clinic.
Level: Intermediate, girls who have some pitching experience
Length: 10 week (1 hour sessions)
Location: Behind Parkview School
Starts: Saturday 9/7/2019
Time: TBD (between 9AM and Noon)
Cost: $150 group of 4, $200 group of 3, $250 group of 2
Desktop Registration: Link
Mobile Registration: Link
* If you miss out on this session, not to worry, we will be announcing our Winter pitching clinics later this year that will start up in January 2020 that will include an introductory clinic for girls that want to begin pitching.
We are excited to have Alyssa Verronneau back leading this pitching clinic this year. Space is limited so please register as soon as you can to secure a spot. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you have on any of the clinics.
|| Alyssa Verronneau
was a 4-year starting pitcher for Bridgewater State University. She was a
seven time MASCAC Pitcher of the Week, and she made the MASCAC
1st Team her Junior and Senior Year. Alyssa broke the third place record
for career strikeouts her Senior Year. She was a two time NCAA Qualifier.
Alyssa has been a pitching coach for 10 years and has 7 pitches.
2019 Easton Softball Survey
For those of you who's daughters participated in the 2019 Spring Recreational Softball season, we'd like you to take this quick survey to let us know how the program overall is doing. The survey should take no more than a minute or 2 to complete. We appreciate your feedback in order to build a stronger softball program for our Easton youth. Thank you!
The survey can be found here.
Registration for Fall Travel Softball is now open.
The fall season is great for both seasoned players to hone their skills and players interested in playing competitive fast pitch travel softball for the first time. The commitment is only 1 day a week (2 short games on Sunday Afternoons) for 5 weeks during the regular season and an additional weekend for playoffs.
- - The season typically starts the first Sunday after Labor Day weekend and goes to the middle of October.
- - Contingent on registration numbers, we are looking to enter teams in the U8, U10, U12, U14 and Senior divisions.
- - We will cap our team rosters. We want everyone to have the ability to play and compete. Once we have our final numbers, we will then designate players to the appropriate division and team.
- - If necessary, we may hold tryouts for the senior division but that is TBD.
- - All players must supply their own black softball pants.
Registration will close August 17th so please register as early as possible so that we can form teams and order jerseys.
Please visit the links below to register or visit our website and click the Register Now link.
- Desktop Registration: Link
- Mobile Registration: Link
OA Fall Softball Clinic!
OA Softball is excited to be offering their Fall Clinic once again this year to all 8th-12th grade softball players, teaming up with coaches and players from both Walpole and Stoughton. It's a great way to get some off-season training, meet new people, and get instruction from other coaches. They'll be incorporating drill-work, basic mechanics, situational defense, individualized hitting instruction, and mini-games!
The clinic will run outdoors on Saturdays from 9-11am (please arrive at 8:30). The dates are 9/14, 9/21, 9/28 and 10/5 but they also have secured the fields for 10/12 and 10/19 as extra rain dates. The fields are at 50 Spooner St. North Easton, MA.
Fill out the registration form here.
See flyer here.
As they have done in the past, this clinic is open to all 8th-12th grade softball players, but we have a limited number of spaces so please sign up right away! They will accept players on a first-come-first-served basis. Payment of $75 per player must be made out and mailed to Lindsey Allison.
Easton Girls Softball on-line swag store Updated!
The hoodies are in stock!
Link: EGSL Squadlocker Store
Use coupon code PLAY10 for 10% off.